Adolescent Weight Management
Our comprehensive Weight Management team at The Group is ready to help address your teen’s unique health needs.
The goal of this program is to support young women in their pursuit of improved health and well-being by offering education in a positive and encouraging environment. Together, we work to explore the topics of nutrition, exercise and movement, goal setting and daily habits as well as self-esteem and confidence building.
This program is specifically designed for young women age 12-18 and is led by our four-person team: Nurse Practitioner/health coach, Certified Personal Trainer and Counselor (LCSW)
Our sessions will cover:
- Physiology of Exercise: What’s in it for me?
- Get active: Practical ideas to keep moving.
- Vision boards: Imagine what your healthiest self could be.
- SMART goal setting, Habit stacking and other real-world tools for success.
- Real nutrition for you: What does it look like?
- Eating healthy on your own terms: Basic tips for a busy life.
- Crisis management for mental health: Dealing with the worst times.
- Feel better every day: Easy tips for improving your mental well-being
Open Enrollment: Join at any time and complete 8 sessions.
Cost: $25 per session (includes a parent or guardian)
Please note: At times parents/guardians may be split off from teens in order to facilitate the best learning of both parties
Phases of Program:
- Screening consultation with Program Director (screening lab work)
- 8 group sessions
- Follow up appointment with Program Director
If you would like more information, call and speak to one of our team members today!
If you are ready to get your daughter started, call to schedule consultation with Rachel today!