If you have an upcoming appointment, help us keep our patients, staff, and physicians safe and lower the risk of Influenza and COVID-19 (Coronavirus) by following these precautions:
- Due to patient and employee safety, we are allowing each patient to bring two visitors with them to their scheduled appointment. Newborns or children in car seats do not count as visitors.
- As part of our COVID-19 medical protocol, all patients and visitors will be required to wear a mask (excluding children under 2 years of age) and complete the following risk assessment screening questions:
- Are you currently feeling ill i.e.: experiencing fever, headache, cough, shortness of breath, or new loss of taste or smell?
- In the last 14 days, have you been tested for COVID-19?
- In the last 14 days, have you been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- In the last 14 days, have you been advised to self-quarantine?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, please call our office at 563.355.1853. We may encourage you to stay home and reschedule your appointment.
- Self-Quarantine Guide
- How to Properly Wear a Mask
- How to Properly Wash Hands
- Telemedicine Visits
- Telemedicine Patient Quick Start Guide