If you have an upcoming appointment, help us keep our patients, staff, and physicians safe and lower the risk of Influenza and COVID-19 (Coronavirus) by following these precautions:
- If you have a fever or cough or have been diagnosed with any respiratory illness in the past 5 days, we may encourage you to stay home and reschedule your appointment.
- Due to patient and employee safety, we are allowing each patient to bring one visitor with them to their scheduled appointment.
- As part of our COVID-19 protocol, all patients and visitors will be required to wear a mask, undergo a temperature check, and complete a risk assessment screening prior to check-in.
The following questions will be asked:
- Are you experiencing a persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever, or new loss of taste or smell?
- Within 14 days:
- Have you had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient?
- Have you tested for COVID-19 or currently awaiting the results of the COVID-19 test?
- Have you been advised to quarantine?
If you have any questions as to whether or not you should come to your scheduled appointment, please call our office at 563.355.1853.
- Self-Quarantine Guide
- How to Properly Wear a Mask
- How to Properly Wash Hands
- Telemedicine Visits
- Telemedicine Patient Quick Start Guide