If you have an upcoming appointment, help us keep our patients, staff, and physicians safe and lower the risk of Influenza and COVID-19 (Coronavirus) by following these precautions:
- Due to patient and employee safety, we are allowing each patient to bring two visitors with them to their scheduled appointment.
- Masks are optional for all patients and visitors.
- As part of our COVID-19 protocol, patients and visitors must complete the following risk assessment screening questions:
- Do you currently have any symptoms of COVID-19 such as cough, fever, body aches, congestion, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell? YES/NO
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days? YES/NO
- Have you been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days without a mask? (Working in healthcare, using proper PPE, does NOT count as an exposure for this purpose) YES/NO
- Do you have a COVID-19 test pending? (If it is for a planned procedure or routine screening for work, this is fine.) YES/NO
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, please call our office at 563.355.1853. We may encourage you to stay home and reschedule your appointment.