If you have an upcoming appointment, help us keep our patients, staff, and physicians safe and lower the risk of Influenza and COVID-19 (Coronavirus) by following these precautions:
- If you have a fever or cough or have been diagnosed with any respiratory illness in the past 5 days, we may encourage you to go home and to reschedule your appointment.
- Due to patient and employee safety, we are only allowing one patient support person 18 years or older to attend appointments. Please note our medical supplies are limited. However, if this individual is experiencing any of the above symptoms, please do not bring them with you to your appointment.
- To minimize exposure, children will not be allowed in the clinic at this time.
- As part of our COVID-19 protocol, all patients and visitors will undergo a temperature check and risk assessment screening prior to check-in.
The following questions will be asked:
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or fever?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 or awaiting results of a COVID-19 test?
- Have you had close contact with a person that is laboratory confirmed to be infected with COVID-19?
- Bettendorf Satellite Clinic patients will be seen at our Davenport location until further notice.
- Maquoketa Satellite Clinic patients will be seen at our Davenport location until further notice.
If you have any questions as to whether or not you should come to your scheduled appointment, please call our office at 563.355.1853.
- Self-Quarantine Guide
- How to Properly Wear a Mask
- How to Properly Wash Hands
- Telemedicine Visits
- Telemedicine Patient Quick Start Guide
- NEW OB Interview