Programs & Services
Very Low Calorie Diet
- A safe and effective, medically-supervised weight loss solution.
- 800-1000 calories a day for men; 600-800 calories a day for women. (See beverages)
- Pre-program comprehensive medical evaluation to determine if this program is appropriate for you.
- Weekly health status monitoring.
- Weekly clinic and optional group for support and accountability.
Why a VLCD?
- All of your nutritional needs are met
- The program is medically supervised by a team of healthcare professionals
- Rapid results inspire you to keep moving towards your long-term goals. Average weekly weight loss is 3 to 5 pounds.
- “Burn” FAT as a fuel source
Low Calorie Diet
- Less than 40 pounds of weight to lose for women and less than 50 pounds for men
- There is a slower rate of weight loss than with Level 1 (about 1-2 pounds/week)
- You will have two meal-replacing beverages per day and one modified meal according to the food exchange system
Overview of a LCD
- Same screening process as for VLCD (will be discussed in detail at that time)
- Weekly clinic and optional group for support and accountability
- Success correlates with ability to adjust lifestyle choices
- Not as closely supervised by medical team
12 Week Change Your Life Program
- For participants with fewer than 40# to lose.
- Slower rate of weight loss: typically 1-2# per week.
- No meal replacement products are used. Instead a diet emphasizing real, whole foods will be utilized.
- Screening process is less rigorous which means you can start sooner!
- Take advantage of the comprehensive program and professional guidance to help you reach your health goals.
- Weekly visits with Nutritionist, Health coach and Personal Trainer and Medical supervision from Nurse Practitioner.
- Pay in advance to receive a 20% discount on this program.
Let Weight Management at The Group come to you and receive Corporate pricing. Call today to inquire about our Corporate Weight Management Program.
Educational Programs/Speakers Available
If you need a speaker for your church group, school or group function or would like a nutrition or fitness related program, call our Program Director today to inquire.
Other Weight Management at The Group Services
Dexa Body Fat Analysis: State of the art method to accurately determine your lean body mass vs percentage of body fat
Nutritional Counseling: Don’t need to lose weight but want some nutritional guidance to improve your health and that of your family? Schedule an appointment with our Nutritionist today!
Fitness Coaching: Don’t need to lose weight but need some guidance to individualize or tweak your exercise routine? Want to lean up and gain some muscle? Need the accountability that comes with having a personal fitness coach? Schedule an appointment with our Personal Trainer today!
Health Coaching: Habits are HARD to change. Whether you need to quit smoking, learn to manage your stress better, improve your sleep or any add any healthy habit to your life, a health coach will partner with you to help you bring about lasting lifestyle change. Schedule an appointment for health coaching today!